100% of all donations go directly to helping local youth.
The Kingston Youth Shelter relies greatly upon the generosity of the community to continue to provide youth with the necessary support they need to move forward.
The Kingston Youth Shelter accepts donations online, by mail, or in person. Please consider supporting vulnerable youth today. No donation is too small – please help support us today!
Tax receipts are issued for donations of $10 or more
ONLINE DONATIONS ARE HANDLED BY
We accept credit cards, Paypal, and Google Pay. One-Time or Monthly options available.
Donate By Mail
We accept cheque
234 Brock Street,
Kingston, ON K7L 1S4
Tax receipts are issued for
donations of $10 or more
We accept cheque, cash,
234 Brock Street, Kingston, ON K7L 1S4
(open 24 hours)
Our monthly giving program here at KYS provides crucial, ongoing support for the youth we serve here daily.
Through our convenient and flexible Adopt-A-Bed program you can easily set up an account to provide critical resources on a regular basis.
Your monthly donation will go directly towards supporting day to day expenses and program costs within our Youth Without Shelter.
WHY GIVE THROUGH THE ADOPT-A-BED MONTHLY GIVING PROGRAM?
Effective: Your monthly donation provides a stable, reliable source of funding year round so that KYS can plan ahead and provide the resources to change the lives of youth.
Simple & Easy: You can arrange monthly giving online by clicking here. You can change or cancel your monthly donation at any time.
Manageable: Your donation is spread out over the year, in smaller more manageable amounts for you.
OTHER WAYS TO HELP
Amazon Wish List
Our Wish List has items that are frequently needed for our emergency shelter and transition homes
These items go a long way toward maintaining a healthy environment for our youth in need.
- Non-perishable food items (soup, cereal, granola bars, pasta, etc.)
- Coffee / Tea / Juice
- Water bottles
- Dish soap
- Dishwasher detergent
- Multipurpose cleaner
- Floor cleaner
- Toilet cleaner
- Garbage bags
- Laundry detergent (for high efficiency machines)
- Dryer sheets
- Batteries (AAA and AA)
- First aid kits (bandages, gauze, disposable gloves, alcohol wipes, antibiotic ointment, etc.)
- Toilet paper
- Facial tissues
- Paper towels
PERSONAL CARE ITEMS:
- Clothing (new or gently used)
- Lounge clothing (yoga pants, sweatpants, t-shirts)
- Underwear (new only)
- Bras (new only)
- Hair brushes and combs
- Hair elastics
- Body wash
- Shaving cream
- Period products
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Makeup (new only)
- Gift Cards (Tim Hortons, McDonalds, Subway, etc.)
- Grocery store gift cards
- E-gift cards (No Frills/Loblaws or Walmart, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Board games and puzzles
- Art supplies (paint, markers, crayons, adult colouring books)
- New vinyl shower curtains
- Backpacks and school supplies
- Bus passes (multi-ride passes)
- Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum Points